I am happy to say that I finished a quilt this week! But I can't take all the credit for this quilt. It really was a group effort that I came in on at the end.
The quilt top was pieced by quilt guild members at bee day, using scraps cut 3" x 5.5". It was then pin basted by guild member Lindsay, and passed on to me for machine quilting and binding.
There was a complex quilting design drawn on with a frixion pen, but I just ignored that and did some simple straight diagonal lines.
When the quilting was done, I ironed the quilt and the marks came right off.
The binding was started on Sunday and I finished it last night.
This quilt will be donated to the community outreach project in the hopes that it will brighten up someone's life, and provide them with a little comfort and warmth.
Happy Friday everyone!