Wednesday, April 01, 2020

April Goal

For the month of April, I'm going to finish every UFO listed on the side bar of my blog ... look to the right to see my lists going back to 2015! 
April Fools!
Not humanly possible!
But funny to think about.
I wouldn't want to have NO UFO's... what would that be like?!?!

Blue Arrowhead
I have chosen to work on finishing my blue arrowhead quilt this month. It's one of the few projects that I could find a backing for in my stash, so that's what I will work on. This quilt will be 2 years old this summer, so it's time to finish it. I am going to quilt it with straight lines, horizontal, vertical, and diagonal. Nothing fancy.

Linking up to One Monthly Goal.

13 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

What a great design.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Simple quilting is all this block pattern needs - stunning.

Sarah said...

Phew I thought you were serious then! Indeed what would life be like with no UFOs? Love the arrow head block!

Julierose said...

What a lovely choice--this is a beautiful quilt...it will be fun to have it finished, right? Hope all is well with you and yours stay safe and strong ~ ~ ~ waves from Julierose;)))

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

would it not be amazing to have all of our UFO's finished and start something completely fresh to be the only project we work on! that would be so very odd.
Love your blue blocks

The Joyful Quilter said...

Like you, I can't imagine having no UFOs!! Best of luck with your goal for April, Kathy. It's going to be a beauty!

Kathy S. said...

LOL, you got me. I'm not sure what it would be like to have ZERO ufo's. Good luck on finishing all these beautiful blue blocks.

Karen said...

Oh mys! I thought you had gone off the deep end! Glad to know it was an April Fool's joke though wouldn't it be wonderful if you could accomplish it?

Nann said...

I'm relieved -- at first I thought you really were going to finish all the UFOs. But looking at your list, you have finished many. The blue arrowheads are calming, which is a nice thing right now.

Louise said...

No UFOs would be sad! It would mean you weren't working on anything, that you were done. And who wants to be DONE with quilting? Not me :)

Janet O. said...

What a tease you are.
I love this Arrowhead in blues!

Mary Johnson said...

Haha, I was shocked when I read you were going to finish ALL your UFOs! You got me.

Patty said...

Lovely quilt top. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.