Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Clarissa is back!

block #19

We haven't seen a new Clarissa block for a long time. I got caught up in the mysteries going on now and had so many pieces to use as leader/enders that I didn't even think about Clarissa. 
But here is the next block that was finished this week. It is block #19. 







And here are all the Clarissa blocks on the design wall. Each block has 144 triangles so there are 2,736 triangles in this project so far!
One more block to go!

Linking up to Sew Fresh Quilts.

11 comments:

Teresa said...

Nice to see Clarissa again, such a pretty name and a pretty block

SandraC said...

Wow, looking good! I don't think I'll ever do this quilt, so I'm living vicariously thru' you!

Mary said...

Yea for being caught up! I like the combos and different values you are using to change each block. It's going to be beautiful!

piecefulwendy said...

I enjoy seeing your progress on Clarissa. Boy, that's a lot of triangles! I'm not sure I'd have the patience! The colors are so pretty together. Can't wait to see the last block!

Chantal said...

It's lovely! I love that each block has its own "personality". ;^)

Cheryl@home stitching said...

Beautiful. Love how it is all coming together.

Kevin the Quilter said...

Methodical planning pays off yet again. What a wondrous work you are making here!

audrey said...

This is coming together so well! Love the subtlety in this quilt!

Janet O. said...

You are the queen of persistence and steadiness. I love all of these quilts you create from lots of little pieces--one block at a time, over time. When I grow up I want to be like you. :)

Cathy said...

Oh, my! I need to get moving on mine. I have pieces cut but never get around to sewing them together, darn it. I'm inspired again now. I sure love yours and need to have one similar.

Ann said...

How lovely: both the layout and the blue/brown color scheme. Congratulations.