Monday, December 04, 2017

Blockheads on the design wall!

The Moda block sampler quilt is continuing and this week block #40 (of 48) will be posted. I fell a bit behind on this project in November after the applique house block #34 was posted and lost a bit of momentum on the project. These are the blocks that have been made as I slowly catch up. 


This is block #35 called "Northridge". I am trying to remember to use a few more blue fabrics so that block #33 doesn't stand out so much. 







Here is block #36 called "Shoo Dat".









And this is block #37 called "Double Delight Star". 

For some unknown reason, you can no longer see the Blockheads Facebook page unless you have an account, but you can still see all the lovely block photos on Instagram - click here.
Here are my 36 blocks on the design wall. Now I'm only 4 blocks behind!


To see more design wall postings, hop over to Small Quilts.

8 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like them!! and the name - blockheads - too cute

Chris said...

wow that's a lot of work

Needled Mom said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Janet O. said...

When I thought I was going to be following along with this I told myself I would just skip any blocks involving applique. Who knew I was going to skip ALL the blocks? LOL
When I see your blocks I am always sorry I didn't do them. You have such a warm, cozy color palette. And you are almost caught up! Woo Hoo!!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Each block makes this quilt pop! You are doing a fantastic job in putting this together with the colorway!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wonderful blocks and I love the fabrics you picked.

June D said...

Great choices!

Kate said...

Beautiful blocks! It's going to be a gorgeous quilt.