Saturday, December 17, 2016

Rainbow Red

Since the big finish of my spools quilt top, I haven't had much time to sort out my other rainbow scrap projects. There are several needing attention and after Christmas I'll be taking an inventory and setting some goals for the new year. But for now I am trying to get my red scraps under control. 
I have worked on a couple of red projects this month (Aurifil BOM and 150 Canadian Women) and there are a bazillion red scraps all over the place. Today I am cutting the 1" tiniest pieces for Omigosh blocks.
To see what other scrappy quilters are working on in their sewing rooms today, hop over to the RSC link up.

10 comments:

Ariane said...

These are the cutest tiny blocks!!

Carol Swift said...

So tiny...wow...but so cute!

LA Paylor said...

omgosh is right!
LeeAnna

Katie Z. said...

I love the Omigosh blocks! One of these days, when I have time to waste, I want to lay out all mine and get a sense of where I'm at!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Those red scraps will make wonderful OMG blocks!! My Tiny Nines project is coming along slowly. They will surely be in the RSC rotation for another year or longer!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love your Christmas trees in your blog header! I made one this week, and it was fun! Your red and white fabric is so pretty and festive!

gayle said...

Deep in my heart, I know that I'm going to start an Omigosh someday...
In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy watching your progress on yours!

Vicki in MN said...

I wish you well in getting your red scraps under control. There is no control at my house at all!! Wow your OMG blocks teeny tiny!! Happy Holidays.

PaulaB quilts said...

You have a really nice mix of blocks there. It's nice to see red and white, not just for Christmas or Valentines.

Kate said...

Looks like you've got a good start on whipping those red scraps into shape.