Friday, November 07, 2014

QPOM




A little bit of progress was made this week on my QPOM ("Quilt Pattern of the Month" through my local guild). I have sewn and trimmed these 25 QST blocks. Love the happy primary colours!
Now I have to start sewing the alternate blocks.


It has been a very stressful week, and as a reward to myself for surviving it (including a 2 hour grueling dental appointment)
I will be spending today with my sister doing a quilt store shop hop. Check back tomorrow to see if I found anything I had to buy!

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Sorry to hear you head a tough week, but I'm sure it will all be forgotten when you get into those shops! Love the little quilt and the happy colours!

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

I'm sure you, like me, can find some sort of Must Have. Treat your self, it sounds like you could use a little retail therapy!

Mary said...

How nice to have a sister to share the passion with. Enjoy your day hopping! Those Hourglass blocks look like fun. Bright and cherry! Good reward.

Lisa J. said...

I'm loving these bright primary colours. Have fun on your shop hop.

Scrappy quilter said...

I hope your coming week will be better. Love the colors in your quilt.

Janet O. said...

The dental appointment alone is reason enough to reward yourself. Have a great time!
Love the happy blocks you made. : )

Chantal said...

Enjoy the company of your sister and the shops and forget this ugly week. Love the bright cheerful blocks.

Deanna W said...

Retail fabric therapy is always good for what ails ya!! Have fun I am sure you deserve it!!

Kate said...

The QST are very bright, very fun. Hope you enjoyed your shop hop.