Saturday, January 30, 2021

Scrappy Saturday

There has been lots of pink progress in the sewing room this month. I posted yesterday about my lovely pink placemat - click here if you missed that post. 

And I have also been working on my UFO of the month, which is still not quite finished. I didn't meet my January goal, but I have enjoyed seeing this improv project on the design wall and working on it from time to time. The right side of the quilt still needs some decisions made.


 4 Waffle and 8 Easy Breezy blocks

Several scrappy blocks were sewn and added to the waffle project, and the easy breezy leader-ender block collection.

Linking up to the RSC party

15 comments:

scraphappy said...

The bright pinks in your waffle blocks are so happy! You made great progress this month. Off to look at placemats!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Despite being pink (NOT my favorite color) I like the UFO. Hopefully it will get finished soon. It looks FUN!

Deanna W said...

It's nice to have these little blocks to work on in between our big projects. I have started a new quilt...log cabins and nine patches...boring sewing but I am back at the machine and hand quilting too!

Julierose said...

All lovely pink projects you have going on...I really like how your Improv piece is coming together...hugs, Julierose

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love the quilt in the new header - love your pink projects

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

I love your quilt in the header! Very pretty!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, that PINK improv quilt... LOVE!!!

Janet O. said...

Wow--what a plethora of pink! I think the waffle blocks are my favorite of them all!

AnnieO said...

That represents a lot of piecing time, congrats on spending time with needle and thread :)

Deb A said...

Looks like great pink progress to me with such a pretty design wall. Off to see the table topper next!

Barb said...

OOoh i love your pink projects especially the first one. great composition.

Jenny said...

The easy breezy blocks are so pretty! Such a fun block to stitch, I've started some by they seem to be hiding somewhere now.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Cool Cool Cool Improv project!! That is awesome!

Cathy Tomm said...

Wow al kind of pink around. Your improve pink is pretty wild and fun.

Susie H said...

Lots of pink progress and I really like those Waffle blocks!