Friday, January 01, 2021

A great day of sewing!

I finished clue #6 of the Scrapdash mystery and I just love it! It really sparkles!

It measures 42.5" x 48.5" after this step and next is adding plain borders. But I have some cut off triangles from the sashing construction and I'm thinking about adding another pieced border.

I'm going to call it a day and come back to it tomorrow with fresh eyes.

Thanks to Kris for a fun mystery quilt! It was the perfect way to bring in the new year!

You can see more photos posted from the day here.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so great! It really jumps off the page.

Flickenstichlerin said...

This looks great Kathy, wonderful stars.

Sharon Kwilter said...

Lovely design. Congratulations!

Ivani said...

Looks great.
Well done!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Looks like you had a really fun day!

Deb A said...

Love seeing the mystery quilts you make! This one is a beauty.

Janet O. said...

It is very striking! Your fabrics offer wonderful contrast and truly sparkle!

Needled Mom said...

I really like your color combination.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That was fast!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Katyhy, your mystery quilt looks great. Glad that you're having fun! Happy New Year! Take care,