|baby pig wrangler!|
|pieces cut out and ready to sew|
I found a great pig block pattern on Kelli's blog Seriously... I think it needs stitches and just had to make one. These are the pieces needed to sew the block. I cut one extra background rectangle, but it was my error.
I love the clear graphics posted as I am not as competent with written instructions vs. pictures. It tickled me to use a pink print that had a giraffe kind of pattern...to sew a pig!
I'm thinking of a fun border to make for this block... it's a stand alone project in my mind!
Drop on over to see all of Kelli's National Days blocks... very creative idea.
This is what my design wall actually looks like today with 3 whole Frolic blocks, 1 half block, a map of Canada that Gail sent me (I am hoping to incorporate it into the backing of my 150 Canadian Women quilt) and 1 happy pig block celebrating National Pig Day!