Monday, July 17, 2017

Marvellous Mini Monday

Are you sewing along with the Temecula summer mystery??
It's only 1 or 2 easy blocks every Monday. Well, there was one week that wasn't easy at all, but all the rest have been easy peasy. 
We've just made these blocks with a tiny 9 patch, a flying geese centre, and a broken dishes centre. These 4" blocks use up all your tiniest scraps, the pieces that "normal" quilters throw in the garbage.

Here are all the blocks I've made for this project so far.
Hop over to Temecula to see what block we're making today, and then hop over to Small Quilts to see more design wall postings. So much quilty goodness to enjoy!

10 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So nice!!!!❤️

The Cozy Quilter said...

So,,,you are admitting you are not normal.... I'm not normal either. These little blocks are stinkin' cute!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

coming along nicely! it is always nice to use up the tiny scraps

Deanna W said...

Oh so loving my little blocks. But I am sure gonna have to make alot to use up the box of scraps I have!and it is just small!!!

Barbara said...

I've been working on these, but I'm several weeks behind. Hoping to catch up this week.

Needled Mom said...

Those look great.

Mary said...

Go Kathy Go! Looking great all together.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Very good, and I just know we both love those reproduction fabrics!

AnnieO said...

LOL, "easy blocks" followed by "4" finished" don't quite add up for me to jump in. They would need another adjective--Wonky!

Kate said...

So tiny!