Monday, July 24, 2017

Christmas Design Wall



On the design wall today are the blocks for my "Have a Jolly Little Christmas" quilt. This is a sew along project from Sew Fresh Quilts. 
I just finished the Christmas Wreath pattern that was posted in June. It was just like constructing a jigsaw puzzle using pieces of fabric!



I've fallen quite a bit behind on this project. There have been 13 block patterns posted and I've just now finished sewing my 4th block. 
That's okay... there are still 5 months until Christmas!
Up next is the reindeer block... I'm thinking I'll make mine a Rudolph!

To see more design wall postings, hop over to Small Quilts.

6 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

My reindeer block will be Rudolph too! Glad to see you back making these blocks! Still lots of time to get this quilt done before Christmas!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

You are ahead of me. I've only printed out the patterns.

Sherry said...

I started this quilt with a bang but have fallen behind. Your post has inspired me to get back to it.

Janice Holton said...

Oh, these blocks look so cute. Come Christmas time I'll probably be regretting that I didn't join in.

Needled Mom said...

Your wreath looks fabulous. I've kept all of the patterns, but haven't started mine yet.

AnnieO said...

Beautiful! The wreath is so pretty.