Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Blockheads

Are you sewing along with the Blockheads mystery sampler?
This is the block for week 19 called "Night Flight". If you're sewing this block be sure to use the instructions on page 2 if you are doing traditional piecing (page 1 is for "layered patchwork" technique).  We haven't had many flying geese in the blocks so far, so it was nice to sew a few of those. 


Here are the blocks on the design wall in no particular order. My block collection is missing the #16 flag block since I haven't figured that one out yet.
Hop over to Moda to see what block #20 is.

3 comments:

Jackie J said...

These blocks will make a beautiful quilt!

Janet O. said...

Your blocks look great, Kathy!
I thought I had been saving all the patterns, but no sewing yet. However, over the weekend I checked my file and I am missing some. When today's block was released I decided to just get real and stop saving them. When will I ever get them made? I am starting two Bonnie Hunter quilts in classes with her next week and starting to realize how crazy that is.

Kate said...

I really like the flying geese block. Hope you've gotten the flag block figured out.