Saturday, December 15, 2012

Scrappy Saturday

It has been another crazy busy week, where I'm taking my vitals all the time to try to ascertain whether I am just exhausted or sick? I guess it doesn't really matter which is the cause, since perhaps I am worn out from too much partying and not enough sleeping, and the end result is the same = no energy! I had planned to be out every evening this past week, but just could not manage it. Getting old I guess!
Today I am hoping to cut and sew these yummy green scraps I received from my friend Barbara. Aren't they fabulous?!? Why don't I buy more lime green since I just love it!?! 
These scraps will be sewn into my last Knot block for 2012 and I hope to finish it this week.
Hop over to SoScrappy and see what the other scrappers are working on to finish their 2012 scrap projects, and to see the inspiring links posted today.

8 comments:

Missy Shay said...

I love the green! Hope you start feeling better!

Josie said...

Oooooooo.... those green scraps are scrumptious. Can't wait to see what you do with them. I hope your exhaustion is down to lack of sleep for fun reasons and not sickness... getting old? NAH!!

Julianne said...

I love lime green too!

Janet O. said...

Mmm, those are beautiful!
I am exhausted, too, but not from much partying. At least you are having fun! : )

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

At first I thought those were your green squares for Bonnie Hunter's mystery clue #4

Sheila said...

Those will make a beautiful knot block. I love lime greens, too.
I thought these were squares for Bonnie Hunter's Mystery quilt, too :)

Denise :) said...

Oooh! I love the yellow-greens pictured here! And that table full of cookies?!? *swoon*! :)

Deb A said...

Such pretty lime greens. I was thinking it was for Bonnie's mystery too! Have fun playing with them.