Friday, October 07, 2016

Circa 2016

I have finished sewing all the blocks for the Circa 2016 project!  Last week the posted pattern was 4 patch blocks, and I altered mine a wee bit. I may have said this before, but I love these little blocks and could see myself making a whole quilt of them!

Today we will begin the process of turning the blocks into a quilt top. We started making these blocks in January and added a few every week. 

This is my pile of blocks. I am hoping it will turn itself into a really great quilt! Do you remember the centre medallion of the quilt that we made in February?

Hop over to Temecula to see how these blocks will work with the centre medallion!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Looking forward to seeing this project come together. Have fun!

Janet O. said...

Can't wait to see the layout!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

And you thought 960 HST's was a lot. Look at all those blocks.

Kevin the Quilter said...

I can't wait to see your version of this quilt Kathy! Have you decided what color of background you are going with?