Friday, April 24, 2015

UFO Update

Only one more week is left until the end of the month! My UFO of the month is making some progress, but much too slowly.
I finished sewing 42 Carolina Chain blocks with the scraps I had, so the quilt will be 6 blocks across and 7 blocks down, plus a few partial blocks left over. I am pondering whether to put the leftover blocks on the back or make a border.
It looks like I may need to alter my goal to make this into a quilt top by the end of the month, instead of a finished quilt!
Picture

I didn't remember that there is a Spring Shop Hop happening this weekend in my area. I hope to have time on Saturday to at least hop to some of the shops. 
So much fun to be had... so little time!
TGIF!

9 comments:

Flickenstichlerin said...

I like this one, beautiful colors and nicely arranged.
Greetings,
Sylvia

KaHolly said...

So, so pretty!

Deanna W said...

Have a good Friday and hopefully yes you will make time to hop to those shops!!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love all those little blocks - so colorful

Julierose said...

I love your arrangement of these perky blocks--nice pattern! hugs, Julierose

Sheila said...

Love your colorful blocks!

Janet O. said...

I am really liking what I see here!
Wish the local shop hop going on now was 4 stores. There are usually about 15 of them spread out over 3 states. It goes for about 2 weeks so you can travel around to them all. I never make it. If I'm lucky I may hit the 3 shops within 45 minutes of home, but the others are hours away in several directions. Crazy, but people do it!

Scrappy quilter said...

I really like your blocks. So very colorful which I love.

Teresa Rawson said...

I love this block and quilt! I think after I move I need to get as dedicated as you to finishing my UFOs. As I start to pack, I'm finding way too many things I had hidden away, LOL!