Monday, November 21, 2016

Design Wall Monday


Well here it is... my version of the Scrap Dance Tango quilt with the sashing and cornerstones finished. I'm loving it and happy that it is ready for the final border. I have to go shopping for that fabric, so progress is stalled for the moment. It was so fun to work on this in the midst of working on two other large on point quilts. It was easy sewing with manageable seams and everything fit together... gotta love that!
To see more design wall postings, hop over to Patchwork Times

20 comments:

Jo said...

I love the cornerstone idea. Looks great

The Cozy Quilter said...

I love the subtle secondary pattern that the cornerstones offer. Great job!

Frances Meredith said...

It looks lovely

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Love it!!!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love it!

Deanna W said...

Yahoo for an almost finish!! I really like this one too!

Deb said...

Beautiful

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Great quilt! It doesn't even need a border, unless you want it larger.

Ellie said...

Beautiful!

AnnieO said...

Looks terrific!

Janet O. said...

This just makes me smile. It is a perfect scrap quilt. Such a good call on the sashing and cornerstones.

Mary said...

Nice to see this one together. The cornerstones add a lot! Your list is getting done. One piece at a time. Flimsies count in my book.

swooze said...

Great quilt. I love it and am planning to do her next sew along.

Kyle said...

Lovely!

Missy Shay said...

It is looking great!

Jennie in GA said...

Just wonderful. Can't wait to see what you choose for your border.

Kevin the Quilter said...

WOW! You know this quilt sings my name! So scrappy!

Sue said...

That's a stunner!

Béa said...

Very beautiful, love it !

Kate said...

Beautiful quilt! Addition of those corner stones was an inspired idea.