Thursday, November 23, 2023

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends who celebrate today! 

Beading
I am excited to share my finished hand stitched and beaded Gobble Gobble Mill Hill project! It was completed just in time to give to a friend as a hostess gift at her Thanksgiving dinner. It is very small but mighty and finishes at 3.25" x 2.5"! It took hours of hand work to complete and I enjoyed every minute of it!

Here is the finished piece before I added the grey backing fabric and magnet to be able to put it on the fridge. 

Do you see the Canadian maple leaf charm in the top right corner? So cute! It came in the kit! If my friend would rather have a hanging loop to use it as an ornament, I can add one of those. 

I think I am addicted to the Mill Hill Kit experience! 

3 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

So cute. I used to do a lot of those, and still have a few as Christmas ornaments on the tree.

maggie fellow said...

adorable

CathieJ said...

I recently stitched my first two Mill Hill kits and I am hooked. I back mine with felt using fabric glue and insert the hangar between the finished design and the felt.