Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Design Wall

This is what is on my design wall this week. This is the Spooky Box project for 2023 (click here to watch my unboxing video and see the goodies that were in the box, plus last year's 2022 project!)

I had a lot of fun sewing the ghost blocks. It took way longer than it should have because I did some fussy cutting of the strips and wanted the graphics to be facing the right way up.

Next I will be sewing the 'B' block to make the 'BOO' complete. This must get finished before the end of November because I will want to be done with Halloween and be well on my way to sewing only Christmas things.

Linking up to Design Wall Monday at Judy's

3 comments:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Now those are some spooktacular ghosts. Looking forward to seeing the next block. Happy quilting, Kathy.

Sara said...

I have that same project still in the box. It's so cute, but I just didn't get to it when it arrived. Can't wait to play with this one.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

How Boo-tiful!
Love all the background prints!