The first "Friday Night Sew In" (on my calendar) for 2014 was a great success! Interesting conversation, lots of laughs, yummy snacks, and a little bit of sewing got done too!
I worked on a few different things including my Civil War quilt (my UFO of the month).
But I guess I wasn't quite paying enough attention because in spite of having my rows clearly marked, I managed to sew the last two rows in reverse order. Ugh.
We debated just leaving it that way, but there were too many things I didn't like, including having the same sashing prints too close together (I don't do "random" very well!) and I really had my mind set on specific blocks being in the corners.
So my generous sister volunteered to do some unsewing for me. She took off the last two rows and now I need to fix the order of the sashings and cornerstones, and then re-attach the last two rows. But not tonight - I am exhausted from all the shenanigans!