Sunday, January 20, 2013

Slow Sunday Stitching

It has been such a whirlwind week, and I am sooooo looking forward to some relaxing hand stitching time today!  I can't wait to put a few more quilting stitches in my "Journey of a Quilter". (Later today I will write a blog post about the quilting adventure I had yesterday!)



I also hope to finish stitching down the binding on the "Words to Live By" quilt. What a great backing I have on this quilt...needles and thread!
And I had to put on purple nail polish to stitch down a purple binding, right?!?!
I was amazed at how many people who posted links on last week's Slow Stitching Sunday link up were working on bindings...lots of quilts are being finished to start the year off right! Post a link below to your hand stitching post and share what you are hand stitching today.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I love sewing on binding...it's almost done then!

Teresa in Music City said...

Love, Love, Love that backing fabric! Too perfect :*) And I'm more and more jealous of your Journey of a Quilter every time I see it!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Kathy, Your journey of a quilter is so precious! Did you design it?

Lesley said...

Your Journey of a Quilter continues to impress me...gorgeous!

Cathy Tomm said...

Your hand quilting looks great. I love that backing fabric and matching nail polish.

Janet O. said...

I love the nail polish coordinating with the binding! Such fashion sense. : )