Friday, January 07, 2022

Quiltville Mystery

I finished my blocks for Quiltville mystery part 6. These blocks fit together beautifully, as if everything had been cut and sewn correctly. If you've ever had the experience of blocks not fitting together properly, you know how great it feels when they go together so smoothly!



It has been fun to sew with these spring colours in the dead of winter. I am looking forward to seeing what part seven will have us sewing today and will we be introducing the aqua which we haven't used yet?

6 comments:

julieQ said...

I am thinking we just have to be using the aqua soon!! Your blocks are very pretty.

Gretchen Weaver said...

These blocks have turned out very pretty, I look forward to seeing what the alternate block for Bonnie's quilt is. Happy stitching!

ButterZ said...

Oh so good you caught up on clue 6 because clue 7 is here

Rebecca said...

Nope...nadda.... Never happened to me that the quilt blocks did not fit together perfectly...ok... close enough the first time...lol

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Your blocks look fabulous. It is so much fun to watch this mystery unfold. Have a great weekend. Happy quilting.

Andee Neff said...

I am ready for the reveal, but would not mind one more clue!