Saturday, November 28, 2020

Scrappy Saturday

Somehow I misplaced the cord to download phone photos to my computer. There are just too many things for my poor old brain to remember! My Saturday post is late because a blog post really needs to have the corresponding photos!


And here is more  evidence of my poor struggling brain. I'm slowly working on my 3" Arrowhead blocks. See the block on the right? It has multiple problems. Should I throw it in the garbage or get out the seam ripper and start over? I've been sewing these blocks for 2 years now so why can't I do it right this week? 
Covid brain. That's why.

Here are the yellow blocks that I cut in October and sewed in November. I'm hoping the design wall will be free next week to show you the layout I'm working on.

Linking up to RSC party

8 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I hope you got your block figured out, because they sure are pretty in yellow! Our brains on Covid, however, who knows?! :)

The Joyful Quilter said...

It's easy enough to mix up, Kathy! A date with the seam ripper and you will have that block looking all better in no time.

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

You could sew up the blocks as is, and they will be "rogue" blocks in your finished quilt - barely noticeable but evidence of this challenging COVID time. The yellow is so cheerful.

Anonymous said...

As someone whose ripping out all of the meandering quilting I finished just a few days ago, I may not be the person you want to ask. LOL! Your blocks look so pretty. I’m sorry Covid is still bothering you.

Michelle
https://mybijoulifeonline.com

ButterZ said...

Oh wow you need a break

scraphappy said...

Well worth the time to fix it, those yellow blocks are just so happy. You will surely forget that they were ever giving you trouble.

AnnieO said...

Well I’d put them in time out for awhile. COVID brain is real, I forget where I store things in the kitchen and have misplaced far too many items in the sewing room!

Janet O. said...

Definitely dealing with Covid brain here, too. Glad to see I am not alone!