Monday, November 16, 2020

Design Wall Monday

There are only 11 more sleeps until the 2020 Quiltville mystery begins! I really wanted to finish last year's mystery before I start the new one. I'm making lots of progress but these borders are a lot of HST's!



All of the 8 border strips are sewn together. Now they just have to be joined to each other and to the quilt top ... which isn't sewn together yet. But the blocks are all sewn and the big job getting of sewing it altogether will be tackled this week. I'm not sure how long it will take me, but I'm giving it my best effort!

Linking up to Design Wall Monday over at Small Quilts.


8 comments:

Susie Q said...

impressive..... not only that you want to get this together but that you have a plan!!!

Turid said...

You can make it.

Nann said...

Keep plugging away, Kathy! The end is in sight!

Deanna W said...

You can do it...come on!! Remember Bonnie's rule...no whining!!

Bonnie said...

It looks like you have made huge progress. I know those hst take up a lot of time!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

You've done the hard parts. You'll get it finished.

QuiltGranma said...

Good job getting this far. I know you can finish this quilt!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Looks great, almost there.