|revised block #1|
My first block for the Save The Bees project was posted yesterday. I hope you had a chance to visit all the featured bloggers:
After visiting all the blogs to see the other versions of block #1, I decided to make 2 changes to my block.
1) I added the flight trail from the bee using a hand embroidered running stitch. I was hesitant to add that but once I saw the other blocks I decided it was a necessary detail, and I'm happy with how it turned out.
2) I also widened the black stripes on the bee, making 3 lines of back stitch using black floss, instead of just 1 line.
Ah ... that's better now.
Make sure to leave a comment on yesterday's post to enter the draw.
I sure enjoyed reading all the "bee related" comments. If you didn't receive a reply from me, that's because you are a "no reply blogger". If you want to change that status and be able to receive messages, click here for instructions.