Wednesday, March 22, 2017

It's Blockhead Day!

Have you started the Blockhead project yet? Information about the project can be found here and many beautiful versions of block #1 can be seen here


This is my version of block #2 called Aunt Dinah (link to the pattern can be found here).



These are my first two blocks for this sampler quilt. 

Wednesday is the day that the next block pattern is posted, so I'll be hopping over to Jo Morton's blog today to see her block. 



"Resistance is futile" of course! If you've been strong enough to resist making these cutie pie blocks so far, I am amazed by your self control! 

8 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

They are cute but I am resisting. I just keep working on what I've started already.

Deb A said...

I have the 3 saved off and the first in process...... I really must find my sewing machine and sew a few other things before I really start this one =).

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Ditto...they are cute, but I've got so many sew alongs and block collections on the go and at least four or five stacks of finished blocks to sew together into quilts not to mention the numerous other projects waiting to be finished, that I'm having no trouble resisting LOL. It's not often that someone is amazed by my self control LOL!! You go girl!

Amy said...

I've succumbed! And am using a shoe box full of reproduction scraps to make the blocks. I'm behind from last week, but sewing two of this bitties should go quickly today.

Denise :) said...

Hey! I'd not heard of this one before -- yay! Thanks for sharing. Your blocks are beautiful -- what a fun! :)

Janet O. said...

I like what I see!
Resistance was not intentional--I had planned on doing this, evening ordering a bundle of one of the designer's fabrics. But haven't done a thing yet. Too many projects stand in my way and at this point I may not start.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Love the colors you have selected - Going to be a pretty quilt.

Kate said...

Very pretty blocks. Till the graduation quilts are done, I have to stay strong. On number 4 of 4 though, then I can let the squirrel have a little fun.