Wednesday, October 04, 2023

One Monthly Goal

Patty has resigned from hosting the One Monthly Goal link up, but luckily Anne-Marie who blogs at Stories from the sewing room is taking over. I find that the motivation to finish something each month is helpful. Even when I don't reach my goal, I do work on my goal projects and at least move them forward to completion.

I have two projects to finish for Christmas, and this month I'm going to focus on finishing the Bargello tablerunner I made at a Cherished Pieces class in the summer. This is a very grainy photo of me taken from the store's facebook photos. It was a fun class that I took with my sister and I want my project to be ready for Christmas. The fabrics used were in a kit that was made for the class, so if you'd like to make one like it, contact Cherished Pieces and see if they still have kits left to purchase.


My next steps are to find a backing, some batting scraps to sew together, and a binding.

Linking up to One Monthly Goal

7 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

How festive! Great job.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Nice!

Karen's Korner said...

Good luck with achieving your goal. We are both working with Christmas fabrics.

Jenny said...

Looks great, you should be able to finish this in plenty of time for Christmas.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Such a pretty project. I bet you will have it completed in no time, Kathy . Enjoy your day and happy quilting.

Nann said...

Thanks for the update about OMG. I'll look up the new host.

Anne-Marie said...

Fun project!