My local quilt guild hosted a mystery project to encourage us to keep sewing during the summer. The project was called 'Teamwork', and I got a kit of coordinated fabric from the Community Outreach committee. I changed out the brown as I didn't have enough of it, but used all the other fabrics (except not the backing and binding... yet!)
Here is my quilt top on the design wall.
I love the effect that having 2 background fabrics created (the white and the pink). This was fun to stitch, and due to the pressing instructions, the seams met perfectly when sewing the rows together. Thanks to all involved in this wonderful project!
Linking up to Design Wall Monday at Judy's