Tuesday, October 03, 2023

Design Wall - Teamwork

My local quilt guild hosted a mystery project to encourage us to keep sewing during the summer. The project was called 'Teamwork', and I got a kit of coordinated fabric from the Community Outreach committee. I changed out the brown as I didn't have enough of it, but used all the other fabrics (except not the backing and binding... yet!)

Here is my quilt top on the design wall.


I love the effect that having 2 background fabrics created (the white and the pink). This was fun to stitch, and due to the pressing instructions, the seams met perfectly when sewing the rows together. Thanks to all involved in this wonderful project!

Linking up to Design Wall Monday at Judy's

7 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Your mystery quilt turned out very pretty! Happy quilting and binding!

kathy said...

Lovely,love the 2 background colors

The Cozy Quilter said...

Looks great Kathy!!!

Jenny said...

This does indeed look pretty using two pale background colours, I would never have thought of that.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

This is a beautiful quilt, Kathy. I love the softness of the background fabrics. Well done. Have a great week.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is a beautiful one!!!

Deanna W said...

So pretty. I love quilts that have a chain effect i them. Can you share the pattern