Friday, May 06, 2022

Cupid Box Project

In the 
Cupid Box I ordered from The Fat Quarter Shop in February, there was a project called "It Takes Two".  All the fabric was included to make this quilt with Riley Blake fat quarters.

I started working on it this week and wow is it challenging. Now I do enjoy a good challenge, so I think I'm up for this one! I was very happy to use the Alphabitties that came in the Jolly Box. I label every piece of fabric as it is cut to keep everything organized.

It's just like one big fabric jigsaw puzzle! Thankfully the instructions are very clear and I am enjoying seeing this puzzle come together. Maybe it will be finished for Valentine's Day 2025?!?

3 comments:

Kathy S. said...

That's a beautiful project!

scraphappy said...

It will be beautiful....someday :)

swooze said...

It’s adorable!