Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Unboxing Video #2

I treated myself to another Fat Quarter Shop treat! I ordered the 2022 Cupid box and it took a little longer to be shipped and to arrive at my house. It was worth the wait!

Spoiler alert....here are all the treasures inside!

I love that they include all the fabric to make the project, which in this box is a pattern called "It Takes Two". I really like this pattern and the fabric that is included. Also in the box was cherry lip balm, and a pink key chain. 


And my favourite item in the box is a special edition pink Doug Leko simple folded corners ruler. I'm excited to try this out!

Click here to watch my Cupid Unboxing video. I didn't have my daughter here to help me like I did with the Christmas unboxing, so the recording quality is not as good as my first video, but it was fun nonetheless!
I love these gift boxes and am hoping there will be an Easter box to purchase!

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have a folded corners ruler that I bought some years ago and it is hiding behind other things and I forgot all about it - I have never used it - thanks for mentioning yours - now you have valentine things to make for next year

Mary said...

I got the Simple Folded Ruler from Bonnie a few years ago. I need to learn how to use it more. Maybe for Grandma Camp. I am a Ruler Collector as much as a Start-i-tus member of the Club.

Deanna W said...

This is going to sound dumb but love hearing and seeing you even though only on video. Can't wait till we can get together... maybe this summer! If you have to have long hair, good for you to do something nice with it.

Kate said...

A very fun box of goodies. I've looked at the pattern, I hope you decide to give that one a go.