Friday, October 23, 2015

TGIF

It's Friday! We made it through another week and it's time to get the fabric out and sewing it into something new!
But first I want to announce the winner of the pattern draw from the Cozy Afternoon reveal. The random number generator picked comment #41, who is Kate. Congratulations to Kate! Jacquelynne will be sending your gift to you soon.

And today is the release of the next step for "Tucker"! Don't know what that means?
It's the newest Pocket Patchwork from Pam Buda. If you have scraps, you can do this. You probably don't even have to do much cutting. If you've been quilting for a while, you probably have these pieces just hanging around waiting to be in a quilt. What are you waiting for? Go sew!

3 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I wasn't going to join along, but when I saw the latest step, I fell in love! Besides, my youngest grandson's name is Tucker. I won't have time to work on it right now ... but I'm going to print out the steps for when I get back from retreat.

Mary said...

I'm glad it's Friday because the Blogger's Quilt Festival started finally!!! I've been waiting anxiously for this day! Tucker sounds fun, I'll have to go check it out, lol. You tease and tempt me too much.

Kate said...

Thank you Kathy! I've already gotten the pattern from Jacquelynne and have been contemplating possible fabrics for it.