Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's the day of celebrating love! I made a goal to finish the February Square Dance cross stitch pattern by Valentine's day and I met my goal! 

I only made one change - using Cayenne (a dark variegated red hand dyed thread) for the letters.

This design is full of pretty hearts and was very fun to stitch. The addition of the 3 little buttons required me to use the smallest needle in my collection to get through those tiny holes. Finished size is 3" square.


I posted a little unboxing video on my Youtube channel today to celebrate Valentine's Day 💖


3 comments:

Sarah said...

That I see a very cute valentines cross stitch. I really like the heart in hand projects but impossible to buy in the uk and to get them sent here is very expensive! So I shall enjoy watching your year long mini's come together. And that Cupid box is so nice.

Kate said...

Hope you had a very happy Valentine's Day. Very cute cross stitch!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

What adorable scissors! That thread, is it the new 8 wt cotton? How fun, you have some great new projects on the way. That collapsable heart might make a good thing to take to retreat to corral your stuff while you sew.