Saturday, February 18, 2023

Pinkness


February is pink month at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I worked with some pink scraps to  make blocks for my Scrappy Stars quilt. I have the January and February blocks finished for this project. 


My sewing room is full of pinkness since I opened my 2023 Limited Edition Cupid Box from the Fat Quarter Shop. I unboxed this treasure with 2 of my quilting friends. Click here to watch our unboxing zoom video.


The box is full of quilty treasures, new products, and 2 projects. It's always a treat to receive one of the Fat Quarter boxes!



And just look at these fabric strips OMG I love them so much! The fabric line is XOXO by Heatherlee Chan. Florals, hearts, hugs and kisses, and look at that bicycle with a puppy in the basket, the red truck full of flowers, the sweet dalmation  - adorable! 


And here is the empty Cupid box which I will keep for re-gifting - so sweet!

I hope you are enjoying Valentine's month and all the pinkness in your sewing room.

Linking up to the RSC party at Angela's

8 comments:

Sara said...

Those 2 blocks make a really good combination together. The Cupid Box was a fun one. It was in my big stack of mail delivered after we got home from our 2-week road trip. Not sure yet just how everything will get used, but there are lots of possibilities.

LA Paylor said...

so far I haven't invested in one of those boxes but this would have been the one. I collect V-day fabrics, and the box is so cute too. Good for you, lots to love here. LeeAnna

Gwyned Trefethen said...

I got such a chuckle out of you and your friends sharing in the grand opening via Zoom. So much love shared in the box and then spread with your enthusiasm.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

The Scrappy Stars blocks are looking great together! It will be so fun to see the quilt develop as you add more colors. That does look like a very fun Valentine box of goodies - especially the fabric strips!

The Cozy Quilter said...

You certainly did receive a box of pink this time! The puppy in the bike basket is cute! Nice RSC blocks. I need to get sewing mine. The fabric is out...just need to sew!

Kat said...

What a nice surprise to give to yourself. A box full of quilty goodness. That fabric line is adorable. So cute.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those RSC blocks are so pretty!!! Its going to be a fun quilt!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Sweet items in your Cupid Box, Kathy, and nice progress on the RSC!!