Wednesday, July 08, 2020

New mysteries

Are you looking for something new to start? I discovered that the Fat Quarter Shop is offering a new summer mystery called the Jelly Snowflake mystery. It looks like lots of no-pressure fun with the fist block posted on July 2nd.

I am starting a new mystery quilt being offered on line through my quilt guild. I am using scraps. These are some of my starting fabrics.. dark is black background with bright designs, medium is bright greens, and background is white scraps.


13 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

You've pulled good colors, should make great contrasts. Happy stitching!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Whew! For a minute there, I thought the fabrics in the photo were for your Jelly Snowflake. Yikes!

Janet O. said...

Are you doing the Jelly Snowflake AND the guild mystery? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

AnnieO said...

Wow fabrics, how fun.

sandi s said...

I look forward to seeing what your guild mystery looks like. I love your fabrics so far. Hugs,

Jenny said...

Mystery quilts, looks like fun. Not for me though, I really need to know where I'm going, sad but true!

Louise said...

Great fabric pull! You have some really nice black-background scraps. I'm going to go peek at the mystery QAL :)

Miaismine said...

Pretty fabric pull! Nice contrast and combinations!

Andee Neff said...

I started the Jelly Snowflake mystery! LOVE mysteries.

QuiltGranma said...

I never need something new to start, so many UFO's hanging over my head that I can't even work on them!

loulee said...

Lovely fabrics for your guild quilt.
The jelly roll quilt looks like fun too.

Kate said...

Love the darker jewel tones with the lime green and whites. As much as I love a good mystery, I'm passing on many. But I'm doing Meadow Mist Designs mystery again this year. With one clue a month, I can typically keep up with hers. Enjoy the mystery.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Beautiful fabrics, Kathy. Whatever you participate in, I will enjoy following!