Friday, December 13, 2019

Mystery Overload?

Yes we all know I am a quiltaholic!
And yes I am also a mystery quiltaholic!
I can't help myself and am powerless over the decision to start a new mystery project.
Can't. Help. Myself.
On Wednesday I posted my Frolic mystery quilt update. It has been a slow starting mystery, so I have had lots of time to work on other projects.


Here are some of the Temecula tiny tree mystery blocks. All the blocks are made from green fabrics, which don't look like much now, but which will be made into some sort of tree eventually.


I'm also sewing the Meadow Mist mystery, and the December blocks have been posted, but that's only one step a month, so I'll catch up with that in the New Year. My quilt is in spring colours and I don't really feel like sewing those blocks at Christmas time!
Okay... back to Christmas related tasks... just as soon as I check to see what step #3 for the Frolic mystery is! LOL



Happy Friday the 13th... let's quilt!

12 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

ANOTHER quick Frolic clue this week. There's no telling what all you are going to be able to accomplish (in addition to the 3rd clue!)

Gretchen Weaver said...

And the New Year's Day mystery is coming up too, you participate in that mystery too. Have fun, I enjoy watching all your project progress.

Louise said...

Your enthusiasm is catching! Glad to hear you're having so much fun. And yes, let's quilt today :)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I don't know how you keep up with so many mysteries - you do them all so well too!

Deanna W said...

One step at a time...and it is futile to resist any mystery...can. not...stooppppp!!! Love the little green blocks. Went to Temecula blog and that is a cute little tree!!

MissPat said...

Wish I could sew today, but I have an outing with a quilt buddy (not fabric related) and then I have to bake an apple pie for a dinner at friends. Tomorrow I'll sew when it is supposed to be rainy, changing to snow.
Pat

Tired Teacher said...

I love a good mystery QAL. I just finished a mystery Quilt of Valor, and I'm also working on the Tiny Tree blocks.

Mary said...

You and me, hust too much alike. Can't resist the New Project. My Start-i-tis is iching!!

Janet O. said...

Oh, you crack me up. Mysteries and me don't usually mix. I like to know what I am making before I invest the time and fabrics. That said, I have been sucked in to some smaller mysteries now and then. The Temecula tree was certainly tempting.

Karen said...

You are dedicated to the mystery quilt projects. I always fizzle out quite soon. I prefer to know what I am making. Your mysteries always seem to turn out good.

FlashinScissors said...

You are having great fun with your mystery quilts!
I’ve been meaning searching for greens, hope to have stitching time soon!
Barbara x

Kate said...

I share your addiction to mystery quilts. I had absolutely no resistance this year, but I've got some great quilts to show for my weakness. Good luck with all the steps and pieces.