Saturday, December 01, 2018

Goals



I can't believe it's December 1st!

There hasn't been much leisure time this week, and this weekend every spare moment will be spent finishing my Save The Bees quilt top to post for the blog hop on Monday. Part 2 of Bonnie's Good Fortune mystery was posted yesterday and I have cut all my triangles. Here they are on top of the lid of the storage bin for sewn units. They are ready to feed through the sewing machine as leader-ender units while sewing the bees together.





My One Monthly Goal for December is to finish En Provence. In November I became obsessed with finishing one of my previous mysteries before the new mystery started. Obviously the finish didn't happen, but lots of progress has been made. I'm really enjoying the process of machine quilting this wonderful quilt. All of the 16 pink stars have been quilted and ideas for quilting the alternate block are coming together. It would be great to have another finish in 2018 but December is quite a busy month, so we'll see how it goes!

9 comments:

Deanna W said...

Progress is a step forward to completion. Don't be so hard and demanding on yourself...Happy December!!

Sharon - IN said...

Beautiful! Hope you enjoy continued progress!

maggie fellow said...

your en provence has very pretty colors - I am enjoying good fortune

Janet O. said...

No one dovetails multiple mystery projects as well as you do, Kathy! :)

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Pretty sure you will find time to finish this beauty! Enjoy your quilting!

Patty said...

Love the quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilt One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Marti said...

I love the colors in your En Provence; great contrast. Enjoy your quilting!

Susan said...

Maybe not finished, but coming along nicely. =)

Lisa J. said...

This will be such a beauty Kathy when it is all done. What ever progress you make will be great during the busy month of December.