|cause of lack of progress/mistakes|
I'm just back from visiting my quilty friend Deanna and will be posting this week about all the projects that I finished over the weekend.
Just kidding.... only one mini quilt got finished!
You can see some crazy pictures she posted on her blog here and notice that I am quilting with my finger, which is not going to accomplish anything!
But some progress was made on a few projects and I'll post more about that as the week goes on after I catch up on my sleep.
I am determined to finish my Broken Dishes quilt by the end of the month, and that goal is still possible.
I switched back and forth between free motion and straight line quilting. I used my Hera marker to make the straight lines to follow so there will be no marks to remove from the muslin. I'm not sure if the machine quilting is "enough" and may add in more curved lines in some of the larger open areas.
Two steps forward, one step back.
There are 4 more days in June to reach my UFO goal this month. If only I didn't have to work or sleep...