Sunday, August 13, 2017

Slow Stitching Medicine

It's Sunday... which means it's time to visit with your slow stitching friends around blog land!
I don't have much to share since I've been so busy this week. I was so optimistic last weekend that I prepped a few blocks thinking I'd have them all quilted by today. 


But I didn't even finish one of these. I had so many other fun things to do, and now I am exhausted.

I need some slow stitching medicine to help me recuperate. It helps me to feel stitched back together after a difficult day. It helps me to feel grounded and to get back in my body in the present moment. 
So that's what I'm doing today. I hope you will join me in making time for some slow stitching and give yourself a big spoon full of medicine!

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   



9 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

I'm hoping for some feet up time today too!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Enjoy your prescription today :)

CraftlyLady64 said...

I am going to try to finish a wip today. Wish me luck 🙂

Cathy said...

You are right...laughter and quilting are the best medicines...my drugs of choice!!!!!!

Jayne Honnold said...

Some weeks do take it out of us, don't they? I have had a particularly restful, relaxing week, and I still look forward to slow stitching on Sundays - usually in the evenings. As always, thanks for hosting!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I stitched the binding down on one table runner this morning, and started on a 2nd table runner binding.

scraphappy said...

Slow stitching is such a great way to refill the tank before another week begins. Enjoy your quiet time.

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm said...

I think you pick the right medicine

Debbie said...

Feel better and heal quickly please!