Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Blockheads Update

I had three blocks to sew to get caught up with the Blockheads project.
Week #20 is called "devil's claws". It would have been easier to sew the blocks from 8 flying geese units, but I followed the directions and it turned out okay.




Week #21 is called "Flying Geese Variation". It was fun and easy with a square in a square centre and 8 flying geese. Those flying geese are versatile units!





Here are the first 20 blocks on the design wall. I'm still missing the flag block from week #16.

Hop over to the Moda blog to see what the next block is.




8 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

What a beautiful sampler quilt, your colors are my favorites to sew.

AnnieO said...

They look great! Love all the cheddar 😊

Janet O. said...

Whenever you share a photo of all of your blocks together, I realize what I missed by not following along. But it appears that I can hardly keep up with Marvelous Mini Monday, so it is probably for the best. I will admire your blocks and your lovely color palette.

Janice Holton said...

I really like the warm colors you have chosen for your blocks. They look so cozy. Good job on only missing one! I'm sure you'll get that one done eventually. :)

Laura said...

This is gonna be one wonderful sampler quilt when it is finished! Love it!

Margaret said...

Your blocks look fantastic together!

Teresa said...

All your blocks look great. I need to take a picture of mine together. I have the birdhouse yet to applique, not sure how I will approach this one.

Kate said...

It's going to be a beautiful quilt.