Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Love Day



Happy Valentine's Day to all my quilting friends! Not only is it Valentine's Day, it's quilt guild meeting day, so I get to see some of my true friends today. And for those of you that I don't get to see, I hope you enjoy your day celebrating all the love you have created in your life. 




If you are looking for something fun to make today, Temecula Quilts has an adorable mini quilt pattern called Box of Chocolates . And they still have their free patterns called Hugs and Kisses (click here to see my version) and Valentine 9 Patch on the blog. I am pin basting my Valentine 9 patch quilt because it's the perfect project to spend time with today!
P.S. I have no affiliation to Temecula but have enjoyed so many of their projects over the years that I just have to send them some quilty love today!

10 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks for the links to the heart 9-patch. I had missed that one and it's really darling. I enjoy reading your blog everyday.

Mary said...

Sew Cute! Love the tiny Heart 9-Patches. It's my Quilt GUild Meeting tonight as well. Making a Valentine quilt for a Quilty Hug, my Friend needs it! Might be on my Blog tomorrow if I can get it done.

Deanna W said...

Happy heart day to you too! Have fun at guild and say hello for me!

wheelinsticks said...

Oh that is so cute

Amy said...

Hope you had fun at guild tonight! Temecula Quilt Company is a darling shop with a friendly staff. When my son lived in southern California, he took me there. It was a fun visit.

Janet O. said...

Temecula's SALs and little quilts have sucked me in so many times. I had been strong for over a year now, until Box of Chocolates popped up.
Love the 9-patch you have made. Now I want to make one, too! : )

Barb said...

cute little quilt!

Katie said...

Their quilt patterns are always 'do-able'. Small and easy to make. I've made a few and use them all.

Kate said...

Hope you had a very happy Valentines Day!

Kathy S. said...

I love the little projects at Temecula too. I did the Little Letters QA and still can't decide how to quilt it. It's so cute I don't want to "mess it up" with just an edge to edge longarm pattern. I'm not sure if I want to stitch in the ditch. I'm not in a hurry to finish it...right now.