Thursday, January 21, 2016

Eye Candy

Did you participate in the Cozy Afternoon BOM last year? 


Cozy Afternoon combines two of my favourite things - scrappy piecing and hand embroidery. This is my pastel wallhanging version of Cozy Afternoon. 
Maybe you downloaded the patterns and haven't started your version yet. If you need some inspiration to get sewing your Cozy Afternoon, go check out the winners of the Cozy Afternoon contest that have been recently posted. There are so many creative and beautiful versions to enjoy!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Beautifully done!

Ellen said...

Lovely...very tranquil looking!

allthingzsewn said...

This is lovely, what size is it? It makes me want to start one I have had since last year. I'm in a group that meet on Sat. for hand stitching and I don't make half the meetings because my project ant to that stage yet. Bingo, No need to miss another meeting. Thanks so much for posting your beautiful today.

Julierose said...

Love your quiet version--as comforting as afternoon Tea--lol hugs, Julierose

margaret said...

very nice, mine is only at the flimsy stage along with about 14 others! Now signed up to do her next set but no embroidery offered in it so will substitute my own in the applique places

Gretchen Weaver said...

I downloaded the patterns but haven't made anything yet. Perhaps someday.