A little bit of sewing is going on around here.
I finished the scrappy binding for the scrap quilt I started two weeks ago. It is wound around a tube and ready to stitch to the quilt, but I have to quilt it first. I really want to work on finishing that one, but am forcing myself to work on my March UFO.
I finally realized what my problem was that was interfering with progress on this UFO. I didn't want to add another border! Duh! I was fussing around and unsure, and finally it hit me that I want a light border, and then a red binding.
So now I am pin basting it and hoping to quilt it this weekend.