Saturday, August 14, 2021

Full Stop Sampler

Angela who blogs at So Scrappy has been hosting a 2021 monthly sampler pattern called Full Stop sewing various punctuation marks such as exclamation blocks, asterisks, and semi-colons.


Here are all my August aqua pieces cut out and ready to sew. I have been making 4 sampler blocks each month. I enjoy these monthly quilty brain snacks!



This month's block is a question mark and here are my 4 blocks. Very cool!

Linking up to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge

8 comments:

julieQ said...

I believe this weeks question mark is symbolic of this whole year...love it!!!

ButterZ said...

I do like this months block

Julie in GA said...

Pretty blocks--I love your background fabric!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Love your question marks! That sounds like a great idea to make 4 of each block.

Mari said...

Love seeing these question marks pop up. The pictures are quite amusing. Can't wait to see your layout with four of each block.

Deb A said...

Oh, those came out great! I need to make some today.

Maggie said...

Great blocks, it is great to see all the shapes being used in quilting today. Have a wonderful week.

grammajudyb said...

Pretty question marks! I had to make 5, I’m odd like that!