I started making Economy Path blocks in January for an RSC project that uses up the 1.5" pieces in the scrap bin.
The first block I sewed was for the Blockheads II project and I enjoyed it so much that I decided to keep making that block pattern with my scraps.
Here are the orange blocks made this month. My goal is to make 4 blocks in the RSC colour of the month and then sew those 4 blocks together.
Here are all the blocks on the design wall. The blocks on the top right and left are "randoms" because sometimes there are just scraps sitting around on the cutting table that want to be sewn into an Economy Path block (pattern here).
Keep in mind that these are 3" blocks (finished) so this is still a very small quilt! I am thinking of continuing to make these small blocks for the rest of the year, and then next year make the same pattern in the 6" size. It's much faster to build a quilt with larger blocks! LOL
To see more scraps being sewn, hop over to the RSC link up and Oh Scrap!