Wednesday, April 30, 2014

May For Me 2014

Are you signing up for the "May For Me" celebration?  I have participated in previous years and had a wonderful time. Last year we played Bingo during May For Me and we made our own cards! 
At quilt camp this past winter we also played fabric Bingo. Just look at all the creative ideas the players used instead of bingo chips!



We used chocolate kisses, buttons, and bobbins! It was so fun!

Will you be joining in the May For Me celebrations? All you have to do is make time for yourself!  Thanks to Marcia for all the fun and for hosting again this year. Who knows what fun activities will go on in the month of May!?!?
And there is more quilty fun going on over at the Quiltmaker blog this week. Another issue of 100 blocks magazine is being released, and you can see some of the new blocks and win a copy of the magazine (and lots of other great prizes) by participating in the blog hop.
**Warning** ... blog hops can be hazardous to your schedule! Be prepare to lose a lot of time in blogland!! LOL

11 comments:

Teresa Rawson said...

Nope...I don't think this May will be for me, but I will enjoy seeing what YOU are up to! Your Countdown quilt is awesome...congrats on he finish!

Teresa Rawson said...

OMG...I just noticed your first commenter...that is weird. I get something like that every now and then...

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I think my May is going to be too busy (and maybe even a little too uncertain) to be able to participate in the May for Me. But I look forward to seeing you enjoy it.

Debra said...

May for Me sounds like fun - can't wait to see what you will be doing! I will have to pass - busy time of year for me. But I will love observing!

Janet O. said...

Your last statement pretty well sums up why I DON'T follow blog hops. : )
I do enjoy visits to my regular blogs that are participating, but I resist clicking on the other links.
Fun looking Bingo cards!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I love to see that the fabric Bingo cards were used for other activities - that was a fun event. I won't be hopping, but posted the link and button - I just find it easier and less time consuming to pick up a copy at the store.

Mary said...

I miss TESTING for the QM 100 Blocks. It was so fun and I got the advance copy of the magazine too. I'm with you on being addicted to the Blog Hops! Not sure I'll do the May for me, still debating... My UFO's are calling me. I have a busy 1st weekend of May with a Quilt Show this week-end and day with Balloon Stampede next weekend too.

Anonymous said...

Kathy thanks for all the time you spend preparing your blog. I seldom comment but read frequently.
Pam

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Happy May for Me! Thanks for sharing about May for Me and posting about taking time for you and for linking up and sharing the button. Yes it is all about taking time for you to play, to sew, to quilt, to enjoy 5 minutes each day! Enjoy!

Kate said...

Enjoy your May for me time. May is busy, so I'm not playing along this year.

I love the bingo "cards" you used at the treat. Very fun.

Helen@Till We Quilt Again said...

Bingo! Great Idea--I will need to look back and see this fun project!
Thanks For Sharing!!!