Friday, December 22, 2023

Indigo Way Mystery Update

Things are rolling right along here in the sewing room. The pace is not as fast as Santa's workshop out to be right about now, but that's okay. Here's the update of my progress:

Clue #1 is finished, 

Clue #2 is about 2/3 sewn (photo on the right),

Clue #3 is also about 1/2 done, and

Clue #4 (photo below) is about half way done.


I am enjoying the sewing of each different block and am excited to see what the
 5th clue is for us today.

While I was sewing last night, I watched a movie that Cheryl recommended called The Fabric of Christmas - doesn't that sound like a great title? 


I was able to find it  on Youtube and enjoyed a light and fluffy seasonal movie with a quilting theme. It was very funny to look at what they appeared to be putting through the sewing machine (pretending to piece blocks) and also ridiculous that in a couple of weeks a new quilter could make this spectacular quilt! But it was fun to watch while piecing actual quilt blocks for a quilt that will take months (or years) to finish!

7 comments:

julieQ said...

Pretty!! I really like the colors you have chosen. Isn't it so fun??? Glad you enjoyed a holiday show, too.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Thank you for the link to the movie. I never find anything good on YouTube unless someone recommends it. Looking forward to watching this today as I stitch.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

not a beginner quilt for sure!

Kate said...

You've been moving along on those Indigo units! Happy stitching this weekend. Have a very happy holiday!

Mary said...

Good Job! I'm finishing the last of the Family gifts today. Then I can work on the Mystery.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Indigo Way is looking fabulous, Kathy. It is going to be a joy to follow your progress. Love the color palette you have chosen. Well that sounds like an interesting movie. I will have to check it out. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I loved the feathered star quilt they made for his sister in the movie.