Saturday, October 24, 2020

Scrappy Saturday

 Throughout October the Rainbow Scrap Challengers were sewing our yellow scraps. It has been refreshing to play with these pretty pieces.

These are the yellow Easy Breezy blocks (Quiltville's leader-ender blocks) that are being added to the collection from this month.  I fussy cut some words for the block on the middle left which made me smile :) I am enjoying sewing these blocks and have a stack beside my machine at the ready at all times. 

I also sewed 2 more waffle blocks. There are parts for more, but they haven't been finished yet... maybe today.

Hop over to the RSC linkup

10 comments:

Janet O. said...

Very cheerful yellow blocks.
And those waffle blocks always call to me, but I am trying really hard to ignore them. I don't need a new project!!!

Anonymous said...

Yellow is so cheerful! And I love the waffle blocks!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

We all need that reminder to breathe these days - I love when that works in a block! Yours are pretty in yellow!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Such a nice selection of YELLOW scraps in your RSC blocks, Kathy!

Deb A said...

Both blocks are looking great in yellow.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Love your yellows. I really need more yellow fabric; lately I've been buying more mustards.

Susie H said...

Sunshiny yellow blocks = Beautiful! Love your Waffle blocks.

maggie fellow said...

the words are perfect and will make smiles for years to come. I feel better about easy breezy now that you have shown them just side by side. I wasn't sure how they would look in a quilt.

gayle said...

Trying not to see those waffle blocks!
(waffle waffle waffle)

my alabama bears home said...

Hi I'm visiting from "Count it all Joy". I have decided to follow your blog..Looking forward to more visits.