Saturday, July 13, 2019

Scrappy Saturday

3.5" Arrowhead Blocks

I'm having fun with the pink scraps this month. I must admit that I love pink.  I don't wear pink clothing and don't want to see pink in my home or office, but I do love sewing it in quilts. It brings energy to a scrappy quilt and it's such a happy colour. The Rainbow Scrap Challenge is a great opportunity to play with all the colours!
These are the most recently made mini Arrowhead blocks. The pattern can be found here, and to learn how to make it in different sizes, click here.

Here is the 42 block collection on the design wall! 
Wow I love it! Although the blocks are small (finish at 3" in the quilt) I can totally see myself making a bed sized quilt of these because they are fun to sew, and because I love the look of it!

To see more scrappy endeavours, hop over to the RSC weekly link up and Oh Scrap!


12 comments:

Julie in GA said...

A wonderful collection of rainbow beauty!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

They look so cool together!!! xx

The Joyful Quilter said...

Some days, it's hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that your blocks are SEW small!!!

Kathy S. said...

Your blocks look gorgeous together! I see some more fun hand stitching in your future with this quilt as well.

Deb A said...

I guess I didn't realize they were so small! They sure do make a lovely collection on the wall.

Julierose said...

Loving the pink with the green print..pink and gren is one of my favorite combos...lovely piece in progress hugs, Julierose

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love this rainbow collection of blocks - what is the name of this pattern it is on the tip of my tongue but I can't place it. How many rainbow quilts are you making - I must admit I do believe it is from following you that got me started on the two I am doing this year - next year I might get into it more - if I can just clear out some of these others I am working on!!

Jenny said...

How wonderful your blocks all look together. But so small, much too little for me and my fat fingers to cope with. You seem to be really enjoying the process.

Jo said...

Nice lot of blocks gathering

Flickenstichlerin said...

Wonderful pattern, love your colors.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Rebecca Grace said...

I must be the only quilter on Earth who is NOT doing the RSC challenge! Your blocks look wonderful.

Kate said...

Wow, such crisp seams! On such tiny blocks! Another beautiful RSC challenge project.