Sunday, November 18, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching

It's time to pick up your hand stitching project and put in some stitches. You will immediately notice the health benefits of breathing more slowly, clearing your mind to focus on a simple task, and feeling more relaxed as you enjoy creating more stitches in a project that you have chosen. Even if you just put in a few stitches, you will benefit, and your project will be closer to completion. 

Slow Down

This is what I'm doing today... reminding myself to smile, breathe, and slow down. I hope to be putting a few stitches in an embroidery block that I have been working on for 2 weeks and have accomplished so little that I can't even bring myself to show you a photo of it! 
Maybe next week!

Please encourage us slow, slow, slow stitchers by sharing your progress on your hand stitched projects.
Happy Slow Sunday Stitching!

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

6 comments:

CathieJ said...

I can't stitch right now due to hand issues and it is stressing me out, but of course my stress reliever is stitching and crocheting. Sigh. I will enjoy looking at everyone's work this week.

Kate said...

Hope you can work in some concentrated hand stitching time today. I'm hoping to be lulled into my comfort spot by the whirring of the sewing machine today.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

hand stitching today it will be and maybe some crochet as well - all projects today that I am even thinking about involves my hands :)have a great day Kathy and enjoy your slow stitching!

stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com said...

I completely agree with you! I try to start my day, everyday, with a little bit of hand stitching while I drink my coffee. This always seems to start the day off on the right foot.

Deb A said...

Good reminder that even a little stitching help!

Sarah said...

Every stitch or two helps. Hope you get some time today to sew a little more!