I am so excited that I finished a UFO before the challenge deadline! This is not a good photo of the quilt, but this is my finished Kaleidoscope.
Last month's finish was a little late due to some free motion challenges, so this month, I went for a quick and easy straight line, stitch-in-the-ditch boring but easy quilting design!
Because my Kaleidoscope quilt was calling out to be quilted next, I did some creative redesigning of my UFO wish list and made it the number of the month. (I don't care the order in which they are finished, I just want to make some progress on the pile!)
This was actually a fairly quick turnaround time for a UFO at my house...started in November and finished the following April!
Here is a photo of the backing fabric which is from the guild's stash.
And this is a photo of the binding to show how many different scraps I used up to make it all the way around the quilt!