Sunday, January 02, 2011

Design Wall Monday #1

It's the first Monday of 2011 and my design wall is a smattering of many projects. Usually I focus on one project to write about on Mondays, but over the holidays everything somehow became a disorganized mess!
There are 2 blocks from my blue UFO, 2 blocks from my guild mystery (and the rest of them are MIA!), a couple of blocks from my quilt-as-you-go project, a couple of leftover blocks from the H quilt that I don't know what to do with now that the quilt is finished, and one tiny renegade pinwheel (heaven only knows which project box it jumped out of!)
I hope to be able to settle down and get organized this week. Check out some other design walls over on Judy's blog and see if the quilters are as unorganized as I am this week!

17 comments:

Diane said...

I see a lot of interesting blocks there! Have fun sorting it all out!

Bonnie said...

great starts on the design wall. Now, which one will win out and get lots of work on it?

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

That pinwheel came from my box. I lost one last week and had to remake it.

glen

Mary said...

What a treasure chest of projects! You won't be getting bored from working on just one quilt. Enjoy!

Kate said...

Good luck getting organized this week! I gave up and am learning to just enjoy the chaos!

Judy D in WA said...

Love the guild mystery blocks. Looks to me like you know what's going on.

Kathie said...

Very busy design wall.

Karen S said...

I love the colors in that star block in the middle left!

Teaquilts said...

I like seeing all the different projects on your design wall. Great ideas for stash reduction.

Chris said...

Holidays, disorganized mess??? say it ain't so!!! LOL. I love the sampling of blocks.

scraphappy said...

What a fun variety of projects. Its good to know you will never be bored.

Mary said...

The blocks are pretty up ther, I know you have other projects that will take over your WALL once the New Year gets going!

Gari in AL said...

Or you could put them all together and call it "Cleaning up my Design Wall." Good luck.

Toni said...

OOO this could be an interesting week with your creativity in these blocks? Can't wait to see your results!

AnnieO said...

Those little orphans are hard to deal with!! Hope all of these blocks get homes :)

Alycia said...

Love them - the blue ones are turning out great!

Happy Quilter said...

Love all the minis around your son